Our Future Talent Management is offering varieties of services within the scope of the entertainment industry in South Africa. Our intention of starting our talent management agency is to make profits from the entertainment industry and we will do all that within the parameters of the law in South Africa to achieve our aim and ambition.
We offer and not limited to
- Spoken word artists
- Master of ceremonies
- Stunt performers
- Independent musicians or vocalists
- Musical groups (including theatrical musical groups)
We offer public relations work (PR)
We are responsible for managing the reputation of a company. Writing the press releases, deal with press enquiries, and sometimes manage crises. Our job includes:
- Planning PR campaigns and strategies
- Monitoring the public and media’s opinion of your client or employer
- Printing and editing leaflets, brochures, press releases, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media
- Representing the company at events such as press launches, news conferences, exhibitions, open days and sponsorship
- Developing good working relationships with the media arranging for advertising
- Public speaking at presentations, conferences, or radio and TV interviews
All classes are offered online via Zoom. If and when it is safe to return to the studio, we will do so on a limited basis, while still providing online training for students unable to attend in person.
There are course offerings for everyone from beginners to advanced artists.
Learn all the secret acting practices & methods used by professional film actors and prepare yourself to act in front of the camera with ease.
We cover more content & topics than what is taught in a physical acting school in their 2 – 3 years acting program. More fresh learning content with newer acting methods, tips & techniques
The platform teaches you to systematically approach & perform a scene for the camera as a professional actor.
- Basics of Acting
- Expression Analysis
- Scene Improvisation
- Key Emotions